January 20, 2005

and inside the bag there's a free choir

I'm beginning to see the light. What fun this is if you've done very basic HTML at library school and keep forgetting to try and use it.
I wonder if I could get good enough at this to offer to revamp the Monash Choral Society's website - they could do with a blog. This can be my practice ground I think. It is odd seeing I, I, I all over the page. I wonder how many bloggers feel this when they start up. Who am I talking to? I googled this site several ways last night and feel I am virtually anonymous. No one will look at this, so it's fair game for polishing the publishing without tears.
I'm off now - two bung showers in this house and the shower magician is doing his thang. It will all look groovy when my husband's four brothers and three sisters ( no he is not Manuel from Barcelona) come over for his birthday next week. That's right, they look at things that are broken. Plenty of these around here as we do most things in our heads and also have a handicapped son to care for. Off to have another coffee and read the rest of the Isak Dinesen interview I downloaded from the Paris Review archive yesterday. Delightful.

No comments: