January 30, 2005

File under G for Gaddis, Gonzales &c.

The Gaddis blog kicked up a little over the weekend after I replied to a post: the chaps at Chekhov’s Mistress published their entries on both sites, what a good idea. My ramblings are not worth publishing anywhere and I hate to think what would have ensued had I fulfilled all the requirements for group membership and started in on my party supplies.
And thanks Ed, I’m up to speed on Mr. Gonzales now after catching this report in the Boston Globe. Has the world ever been safe for Geneva conventions ?

3 comments:

Bud Parr said...

To the contrary, Genevieve, I've enjoyed having your commentary on the GDC site and you're always welcome to drop a comment at Chekhov's Mistress. Undoubtedly, you would bring something to the "party" with full posts. Keep up the conversation!

Bud Parr
Chekhov's Mistress

genevieve said...

Thank you Bud, that is most kind. On the way home from the gym this morning I was going to amend my whiny tone - you have beaten me with a compliment, so my day is made! Zut alors! I am enjoying the guided tour of Gaddis enormously, it has come at a good time for me reading and thinking-wise. I was about to disappear into studying philosophy ( which is what Wyatt and I should both have done probably).

edward parish said...

http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20050110&s=scheer0104