March 31, 2005

getting around the traps

Blogrolled again - this time at Mountain Murmurs and Stack.
Mountain Murmurs is one of those lovely creations developed by yet another cleversocks who knows how to install Wordpress. Great design, Ron...There seem to be quite a few Wordpress devotees in Australia - Kent at Dock of the Bay is another.
Stack is a friendly spot for booklovers and those of you already reading overseas literature blogs. Georgina hails from NSW but despite that! we are pretty much kindred spirits. This post is pretty funny - shades of Black Books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Genevieve,

Thank you for your kind words. I wish I could claim ownership of the design of my blog but it is one freely available which I have slightly modified to suit. One of the benefits of WordPress is that there are dozens of wonderful templates available with more coming each week.

I only looked at WordPress and Moveable Type when I was considering blog scripts. My hosting service will not allow MT on their servers for reasons I forget so the decision was easy. In the end, I am glad because WP was very install and is simple to use.

All the best, Ron...

Georg Hibberd said...

And thank you from me Genevieve for you link to Stack and your positive words. Keep up the good work on YCFN.

genevieve said...

Georgina, I apologise for the mispelling of your name - should have checked that.
Ron I'm still jealous - I'll have another look at that installation info but I think it's beyond this punter. They are lovely designs.