March 23, 2005

Pluck out its eyes, prioritise...

If I can't get Typepad up by the end of the Easter break, I may well be putting this blog on the backburner for a few months. There will be a weekly update, but I have recently been employed! and have a lot of background management to orchestrate.

While I'm incredibly grateful to the people who have given me my break into the workforce after twenty two years at home - there are some wonderful people out there, non? - it is going to take some ingenuity, and occasionally some of my husband's carer leave, to juggle all this.

So this late- night ramble is in the form of online planning for the categories that may never happen but would be included on any future incarnation of CFN:
Litblog reviews
-Media (print, online)
-Original reviews by yours truly - a quick reference guide for the locals (and anyone else who is
interested in an outsider's opinion!)
Literature
Online writing resources
Journalism
Technology
History
Blogospherica - commentary ( mine and others) on where blogging is going in its various incarnations
- small section on Blogging Tools, resources if I find some stuff worth saving
If my employment does not resume again after its introductory period of three months ( yep, they're using up some funding on training new casuals), then these things may yet come to pass... In the meantime this corner is going to be less assiduously manned.

1 comment:

genevieve said...

Hi Joe. There is an Australian blog called 'Barista' which appears in the sidebars here.
Thanks for dropping by. This is an early version of the blog at
http://austlit.typepad.com/cfn
Cheers, G.