February 19, 2005

and speaking of circles

...thanks to David Tiley of Barista for his kind words and direction via trackback to another Ozblog with a general interest in literature, Troppo.
I'm not going to paste in the Haloscan code for trackback this week because I will migrate to Typepad in a couple of weeks' time, all going well.
I and my children are holding a major party for their dad next Sunday, Magpie balloowins ( only a few, mixed with silvery grey ones) and all - once that's over I'm going to get serious about managing the content on this blog.
The Gaddis blog is quieter, but hey, I stretched my brain. The balance struck on the American litblogs between pithy webchat and litcrit is very attractive. Please have a good look at any of those down below sometime and you will see exactly what I mean.
The Troppo trackback has connected me to Stack and Catallaxy - hopefully more Australian litblog connections are whistling down the cable. A while ago I found Alison Croggon's blog on theatre, Theatre Notes, and a Tasmanian blog, North of the Latte Line. The hunt continues.

No comments: